Sunday, November 22, 2009

On Birthday or Year Recounting (Literal Translation of Indonesian: Ulang Tahun)

I was born years ago today. Were I reborn today?

Which moment in my life that was recounted today? If life has come to a full circle for me this year today, have i fulfilled it with life that build my path to eternal life or the life after.

What if there is nothing to be recounted today, nothing comes in full circle today, or nothing was born out of me today... what if so many what if that give birth to frustrations, anger and regrets.

Or what if there is simply nothing... no feeling, just empty.
Ah.. emptiness.

When it comes to a full circle, it looks to me a fine-rounded-looking zero

Ah.. emptiness

We came here empty handed,
We shall be reborn today, on the day we call birthday, feeling empty,
Inshaallah...
We will return lightly into the light.

Office, Nov 23, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home