Sunday, November 14, 2004

Bicycling with my camera along Charles River


These photographs were really my rewards of the day Posted by Hello


It was one summer day, perfect sun, and perfect mood. Look at these ducks. They were going home in harmony. Posted by Hello


But then they got confused. "Now.. where shall we go?" Posted by Hello


Finally, I was happy with the catches of the day and off course very tired. I rode bicycle from Allston along Commonwealth Avenue all the way to Boston Water Front. I went back going through bicycle track along Charles River and North Harvard Street where I stopped to take this picture. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger nirmalatrisna said...

HAPPY *early* BIRTHDAY!!!!

semoga apa yang dicita-citakan bisa tercapai.
semoga selalu di-ridhoi Tuhan.

keep being yourself...the uniqueness within you indeed colors this universe.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bagus. aku pingin disiplin seperti bebek yang baris itu. Selamat dan terimakasih untuk Jaha atas album yang inspiratif ini.

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jaha. I was looking for some info on discount software and came across your site. Although Bicycling with my camera along Charles River was not what I was after exactly, it certainly got my interest. I see now that I found your page when I was looking for discount software related information. Even though it was not a perfect match I'm glad I stopped by. Good post - have a good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home